Roast Beef Sandwich & Creamy Horseradish
FEATURING HOAGIE ROLL #1401
These whole grain, split top hoagie buns are perfect for building all of your favorite sandwiches to be served hot or cold, and they provide 2 grain equivalents.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp prepared white horseradish
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 12-inch section French-bread baguette, halved lengthwise
- 8-oz. roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch arugula, stems trimmed
- Whisk mayonnaise, horseradish and rosemary in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread. Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula. Cut into 4 pieces and serve.